Fields marked with * are mandatory
# Customers outside India need to dial +91 22 6601 6660. Customers in Mumbai can also call at 6601 6660. Call charges apply.
The interest certificate issued by Deutsche Bank AG ("Deutsche Bank") is not a tax advice. The customer should consult his/her tax advisor on the tax benefits on the interest/principal amount paid on the home loan. The Customer shall provide accurate authentication details and shall not hold the Bank responsible for not being able to download the certificate owing to insufficient, inaccurate, or incorrect information provided.
- Any Part Payment made in the last 30 days will not reflect in the interest certificate.
- Provisional Interest Certificate is subject to change as it is an indication of the interest payable - changes could be on account of (a) interest rate changes (b) repayments made (c) changes in terms and conditions of the home loan account.
- Interest certificate is issued only for home loan taken for purchase / construction of residential property and not for the loan against property (residential/commercial).
- Interest certificate is issued in the name of home loan applicant/s (single or joint) only.
- Please contact your branch or phone banking team on 1860 266 6660 # in case of any discrepancy or difficulty in downloading your loan statement.